A LITTLE ABOUT PAINTED EARTH
Painted Earth blends organic, natural, and wild-crafted ingredients into luxurious skin care and cosmetic products that are both people and planet friendly. Our Natural ingredients are formulated and are absorbed by the skin more effectively than any other skincare system on the market, to reveal healthy-looking, sensational skin. Experience the difference in your skin after only one use!
- Baked Blush in Petal ($18) – Currently on sale for $14, this mineral blush features a creamy texture, buildable color payoff, and a luminous finish. The formula isn’t powdery or chalky, and it blends beautifully for an airbrushed finish on the cheeks. If you’re a fan of MACs Well Dressed, but you aren’t thrilled with its dry texture, you will really enjoy Petal. It’s the perfect baby pink to brighten up your complexion!
- Mineral Silk Radiance Powder in Seychelles ($34.50) – This gorgeous powder is packed with skin loving ingredients like Vitamin A, C and E, Argan Oil and Rice Silk. It’s formulated to hydrate the skin and soften the look of fine lines, while also illuminating the complexion. In short, it’s the perfect glowey highlight! Its texture is creamy, it’s not dusty or chalky, and the pigmentation is wonderful. If you’re in the market for a soft pink highlight, look no further than this one! But, hurry this powder is limited edition and it’s currently on sale for $26 so it won’t last long!
- Waterproof Gel Lip Liners ($19.50) – These creamy liners have wonderful pigmentation, and apply beautifully without dragging or feathering. They are a bit on the dry side, so you can’t really get away with wearing them alone, but they pair beautifully with creamy glosses and lipsticks. They are currently on sale for $15, and are offered in a variety of shades – including a clear one!
- Boo-Boo Gel ($25) – This multi-tasking gel has a ton of amazing uses. It has an anti-microbial formula which helps eliminate acne causing bacteria, it improves skin tone and texture and it provides oil control for a beautiful matte finish. This all-in-one balm also has healing properties, so you can use it on cuts, burns, scraps and bites. It’s all natural and organic, and it has a refreshing peppermint scent!
- Optimum Vitamin C with Ferulic Acid Face Serum ($75) – This clinically proven anti-ager repairs skin and protects against free radicals. It has a quick drying, non-sticky formula that helps reverse sun damage and improve skins clarity. It’s designed to be used every morning, for all day powerful protection. The price is steep, but Vitamin C is one of the only proven anti-agers on the market, so you will definitely see the benefits!
If you’re looking for a beauty brand that doesn’t contain harsh chemicals, and treats skin with care, definitely check out Painted Earth on Gloss48! Which products would you choose? I’d love to know!