Monday, September 8, 2014

Skin care this effective deserves a big smooch! It's the Painted Earth Skin Care Optimum 20% Vitamin C With Ferulic Acid Serum - it's worked wonders for my mid-30's skin!


Painted Earth Skin Care Optimum 20% Vitamin C With Ferulic Acid Serum Review

By Sheila Arkee
Why, you ask, am I smooching on this bottle of Painted Earth Skin Care Optimum 20% Vitamin C With Ferulic Acid Serum?

pe
Because it is really and truly one of the best skin care items I have used in recent times.
Painted Earth Skin Care 3
And I have come across a lot of skin care in the past few months. So much so that I took a little more time than usual with this review just to see how much I liked the results. I used this serum for 3 weeks, started using another (and more expensive serum) for 3 weeks, hated what that serum did for my skin, and went back to this wonder from Painted Earth Skin Care.
Painted Earth Skin Care 5
If you didn’t know, Painted Earth Skin Care is one of those niche beauty brand gems in the world of skin care and makeup. A small company based out of Georgia, I have loved all of their products I’ve ever used, like their amazingly moisturizing lipsticks. I appreciate the personalized care offered by Joanne, the owner of the company. Joanne is good people, and I really admire the love she puts behind her brand.
Painted Earth Skin Care 4
At $95, this is pricey, yes, but given my excellent A+ results, it’s worth every single penny. My skin is taut and plump and glowy in a way I didn’t think was possible at my age, which is 35. Breakouts? None! Considering the dermatological nightmare I experienced earlier this year, it’s quite amazing to see my skin looking so … clear!
Painted Earth Skin Care 7
Look, ma! No makeup!
This product contains 20% Vitamin C and Ferulic Acid that’s suspended in a concentrated base of pure vegan Hyaluronic Acid to plump skin cells.
Painted Earth Skin Care 6
Vitamin C has been shown in scientific studies to be effective in helping with the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Combined with the antioxidant Ferulic Acid and humectant benefits of Hyaluronic Acid, this is a powerful combination to improve the appearance of skin.
My Final Thoughts: After experiencing a few months of skin care issues, my skin is recovered and looking its best thanks in part to Painted Earth Skin Care Optimum 20% Vitamin C With Ferulic Acid Serum. I am in love with this serum and when I had a little spill last night, a streak of terror went right through my bones. It was sad times, but I did’t lose too much of the serum. Phew!

Rating: A+++
Price: $95, also available in a trial size for $
Availability: Visit Paintedearthskincare.com
Cruelty-free? Yes
Paraben-free? Yes
Gluten-free? No, contains Tocopheryl Acetate.

No comments:

Post a Comment