Friday, September 13, 2013


Painted Earth Natural and Organic Skincare

by:  Savory Savings

Less than two months now and I will cross the 30-year-old line.  The time of my 20’s where I could get away with a lot because my skin would bounce back easy breezy, is nearly done.  I need to focus caring for what I have and making it last.  The problem is, finding a quality skincare line that aligns with my organic way of living can be difficult.  So many products on the market today claim to be natural, but then have ingredients known to cause fertility issues or carcinogens or other scary chemicals.  I wanted an all-natural, organic skincare line that I could trust.  I was lucky enough to receive a line of all-natural, mostly organic skincare from Painted Earth to review.
What did I think?
Painted_earth_productsI received an assortment of all-natural skincare from Painted Earth – including the Acne/Sensitive Face Wash, Blueberry Cranberry Oxygen Scrub,  Moisture Treatment for Acne/Sensitive Skin and Boo Boo Gel.  All of these products are made from natural ingredients and mostly organic ingredients, which makes me extremely happy.  The Acne/Sensitive Face Wash leaves your skin feeling soft and clean – within just a few days, my skin was clearer and looking great!  I followed up each wash with a light covering of the moisturizer which had a pleasant smell, applied smoothly and really left my skin feeling fresh and full.  Every few nights I have been using the Blueberry Cranberry Oxygen Scrub which helped clear my skin of dead skin cells and exfoliate those places on my skin most weathered by the day.  I loved how fresh and fruity smelling this scrub is – it always leaves my skin feeling soft and luxurious.   
The shining star of this group is the Boo Boo Gel.  This is an anti-inflammatory gel that helps with everything from blemishes, razor burn, sunburn and pretty much anything else with your skin that you can think!  We went to the airshow and foolish me, forgot to reapply my sunscreen and ended up with a terrible sunburn.  I tried a few “home remedies” and even some store bought ones that did not work at all.  One application of Boo Boo Gel and the burn cooled immediately and the next morning, the color had faded significantly.  I love my Boo Boo Gel and will definitely keep a supply of this around the house!
The Verdict
The natural, organic skincare line from Painted Earth is definitely a favorite of mine.  It leaves your skin fresh, clean and incredibly healthy.   If you are looking for a high quality, great working skincare line with great ingredients, Painted Earth is definitely the brand for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment