Thursday, August 8, 2013

Painted Ladies - Painted Earth Skincare Boo-Boo Gel Will Sooth Your Skin

By Sheila Arkee Like any proud mom, I find myself posting photos of my son looking his most debonaire on social media. He’s my pride and joy, after all, and pretty handsome if I do say so myself. However, it’s not the most accurate depiction. This photo here is pretty much what you get on a regular basis. Band-aid has been added by Andre for decorative purposes. Yes, he’s a dirt loving child and gets into his fair share of scrapes. Oh, the scrapes. And the mud. And the accompanying laundry. That’s part of the reason I was really excited to try Painted Earth Skincare’s Boo-Boo Gel, a natural and organic anti-inflammatory salve that promises quick relief for bruises, cuts, mosquito bites, acne, and more. One of the ingredients is Arnica, which is a trusted ingredient for treating bruises. Boo Boo Gel has certainly come in handy with my son’s childhood-related bumps and bruises, and I’ve been loving it, as well. When refrigerated it becomes incredibly soothing and a nice relief for tired skin, and is what I’ve been using on shaving nicks and zits. On those nights I don’t have the energy to do more than remove my makeup, I use Boo-Boo Gel as a quick and easy moisturizer. The verdict? Boo-Boo Gel is a bathroom cabinet must for quickly healing skin care woes, especially if you have kids who like dirt and are frequently getting scraped up! You can find Boo-Boo Gel online at Painted Earth’s website where it retails for $25.

No comments:

Post a Comment