Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A New Favorite Pink Blush: Painted Earth Baked Blush in Bouquet


By Sheila Arkee

The search for my newest favorite pink blush is always on my mind. Just like pink lip gloss, I feel there is no such thing as too much pink blush to brighten up your face. Enter Painted Earth’s Baked Blush in Bouquet, which is my current blush obsession.
Painted Earth’s Baked Blush in Bouquet is one of the company’s most popular items, and it’s easy to see why. A richly pigmented pink, it’s micronized powder that’s hypoallergenic, fragrance- and paraben-free.
One thing I love about this blush is that it is buildable, blendable, and long-lasting. This look from 365 Days of Makeup is one of several I have done with Bouquet so far.
According to Painted Earth:  “The baking process for these powders helps create an airy, ethereal texture. Each powder is individually baked on its own terracotta tile not allowing moisture to escape, creating a super fine, micronized powder that’s extremely creamy. Handcrafted in the USA, these powders are versatile and universally flattering.”
I definitely agree!
Painted Earth Baked Blushes come in six different shades and are available online for $18.

No comments:

Post a Comment