Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Boo Boo Gel

Skin Care Review: Painted Earth Boo Boo Gel

Skin Care Review: Painted Earth Boo Boo Gel

By  beauty delicacy

  • September 13, 2013

So I love the name of this product. It’s the same as the nickname I’ve had for my youngest since he could make funny faces at me, boo boo. Anyway I consider this to be a little miracle gel for my skin because it pretty much takes care of everything! Blemishes, breakouts, large pores + oily spots all cease to exist when I’m using this gel. I even went “off it” for a few days just to see if it was really making such a dramatic difference. And I’m right back on it!
painted earth ig photo
Taken from my Instagram: A bag of goodies sent over from Painted Earth I was super giddy opening this up…wasn’t expecting all the extra stuff.
My skin history {for the new readers}: My skin is basically a split personality of oily + dry spots. Without the proper balance {inside + out} I’m pretty much a mess. Using products high in parabens + other harmful ingredients just has me reaching for more products to fix the problems created by the other stuff.  So I made a deal with my skin + my brain to be smart enough to check labels before I decide to try something.
painted earth rv-009
painted earth rv-011
painted earth rv-018
One of the key ingredients in this gel is organic aloe which is one of nature’s go-to plants for everything from internal health {think aloe juice} to treating sun burn. And a little goes a long way. The other thing I love about this gel is that it isn’t just for the face. It can be used just about anywhere to heal almost anything. But what I was really most stunned about were my pores. They became pretty much invisible especially in my oily areas.
painted earth rv-020
Some of the other products they sent were also pretty amazing. From the left: vitamin C serum; moisture treatment for sensitive/acne skin; vitamin C face lotion + baby hint of mint lip gloss in mint victorian charm.
I’d need another blog post to talk about these 4 but I will say that I will be springing for the serum + another gloss soon. My skin really loves this serum + it absorbs well without leaving any shine. And the gloss gives great color + moisturizes.
painted earth rv-029
So because I’ve been trying out a new scrub I haven’t gotten to these two yet but I have no doubt they are amazing.  And when I do I’ll post a review.
All of these products can be found on the Painted Earth Skin Care site. You can also purchase a trial size of the Boo Boo Gel for $5.

No comments:

Post a Comment