Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Painted Earth Optimum 18% Vitamin C Serum

If you’ve been following my blog for awhile, you know that I am on a journey to get rid of these dang AGE SPOTS!!  OUT DAMN SPOT OUT!!! I’m certain that is what Macbeth was screaming about. I’m just sure of it!!
PE
I have been given the extraordinary opportunity to try PaintedTherapeutics Optimum 18% Vitamin C Serum.  This is a concentrated serum with the highest form of active, bio-available Vitamin C for beautiful skin. This serum is amazing. FAST absorbing. Optimum 18% Vitamin C Serum is one of those aging treatments that does more than just repair, it also protects skin with a remarkable new Vitamin C technology that delivers 50 times the free radical neutralizing power of prior generations.  This means there is up to eight- fold antioxidant protection, ninety-six percent reduction of sunburn cells, and prevention of the formation of free radicals in sun exposed skin.
So what does that mean?  It means Optimum 18% Vitamin C Serum is helping me undo sun damage and erase a lifetime of summers. If you get nothing else from my blog……. PROTECT your skin!! Sure that tan looks awesome…. but when you are in your mid 50′s that tan you had in your 20′s and 30′s is going to be age spots and dry skin in your 50′s. TRUST me I know what I’m talking about!!
Optimum 18% Vitamin C Serum improves skin radiance and clarity, stimulates collagen production, jump starts cellular defenses, helps extend cellular vitality, promotes new cell growth.
What I’ve noticed is my skin has a glow to it. When I get up in the morning my cheeks are rosy!  I actually LOOK refreshed!! Optimum 18% Vitamin C Serum is not sticky and it absorbs quickly with a matte finish. Every day after cleansing and toning, I massage a thin layer all over my face, neck and chest. I wait a full minute before I add my sunblock in the daytime and my moisturizer in the evening.  All day protection AND repairing!! Everyday, all day.
Products are manufactured in the United States, in a fully licensed and FDA registered laboratory. We strive to manufacture truly remarkable skin care products that will meet and exceed our customers expectations. Our products are pure, natural, organic, non-animal tested and safe with active ingredients. 
It is a little on the pricey at $75.00 BUT I’ve found this is truly long lasting!!  I think this 1 ounce bottle will last me at least 4 maybe even 5 months. So really, it’s a great value. It’s also a little miracle in a bottle!! Definitely worth the price!!
Painted Earth has an amazing assortment of products!! From make up to hair care, from derma rollers to men’s products.
Check back next week when I share my review of BAKED BLUSH!! You’re gonna want this one too!!
Be sure to follow Painted Earth on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Thank you for reading!! I’ll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment