Monday, December 23, 2013

Peanutbutter and Whine.com paintedtherapeutics-optimum-15-vitamin-c-face-wash/

PaintedTherapeutics Optimum 15% Vitamin C Face Wash

VitC
WOW! Painted Earth Skin Care just doesn’t make a bad product!! I’ve been truly blessed to try several products and each and EVERY SINGLE time I’m just blown away at the quality of the skin care products. Seriously, high quality products but at a price I can afford!! Painted Therapeutics Optimum 15% Vitamin C Face Wash is $24 for a 4 ounce bottle. Which is REALLY A phenomenal price because you use such a little bit! I believe this 4 ounce bottle will last me about 5 months. That’s using this 2 times a day. The first day I used my face wash, I was amazed at the amount of lather such a small amount produced. Then I was worried that it would take forever to rinse off. NOT so!!  The Vitamin C Wash rinsed away easily leaving my face SMOOTH. SMOOTH like I had used a scrub?!?! WHAT?!?!?!  You know how your face feels when you use a good scrub? Your fingers just glide over your skin……. well, this isn’t a scrub but my face had that SAME EXACT FEELING!!!  My face doesn’t feel tight or dry either.
Let’s talk benefits, antioxidant protection, ninety-six percent reduction of sunburn cells, and prevention of the formation of free radicals in sun exposed skin. Fades sun spots and discoloration, refines skin texture and reduces wrinkle formation as well as minimizing existing wrinkles. An organic aloe vera and sugar based sulfate free wash, it is gentle enough for daily use.
Improves skin radiance and clarity
Stimulates collagen production
Jump starts cellular defenses
Helps extend cellular vitality
Promotes new cell growth
I am 100% sold! My skin feels CLEAN without being tight. I can definitely see these products working together for a more youthful looking ME!! Which, ya know, is my goal!! NOT to look like a 55 year old!!
Still not sold?  You can get a TRY ME size for $8.00. (Personally I’d grab the full size, cause, you’ll love it I promise!!) Next week I’ve got a review coming up of 3 bath products.  A Royal Jojoba Body Lotion SPRAY and Coco Mango Shower Gel. Oh MAN do I smell divine!!!
Follow Painted Earth Cosmetics on FacebookTwitter and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment