Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My Lips Feel Like They’re On Vacation With Painted Earth Skincare Transforming Lipstick

By Sheila Arkee
Hello, there. It’s me, Sheila, checking in from Summer Vacation Base Camp. We are 3 weeks away from the start of the school year and all I can say is that I am ready for a back-to-school vacation for parents if such a thing were to exist. Which it totally should.
If there’s one thing I’ve learned about my cute and adorable child during this Summer break, it’s that this boy needs structure in his life all of the time. This kid misses his classroom! Like so many parents out there, I am ready for the school show to get back on the road. This is why I am finding myself seeking my favorite indulgences of the beauty variety. My top choice of late is Painted Earth Skincare’s Transforming Lipstick in Brazilian Bare, the neutral lipstick of my dreams!
painted-earth-brazilian-bare-transforming-lipstick-1
Hello, gorgeous lipstick!
I am feeling such love for this gorgeous pink/creamy tan lipstick that boasts a fantastic formula.
With ingredients designed to smooth and soften, Painted Earth Transforming Lipsticks are really something to write home about. While I wouldn’t call it a long-wearing lip product, I can get a long stretch of wear out of this lipstick that doesn’t fade and offers opaque covearge.
My Final Thoughts: Painted Earth Skincare is one of thoffers a line of excellent skin care and cosmetics products. The formula of the Transforming Lipstick is soft, silky, and leaves my lips feeling well-moisturized.
Rating: A
Price: $18.50, available in a variety of shades online.
Cruelty-free? Yes
Paraben-free? Yes
Gluten-free? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment