Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Painted Earth’s Vitamin C Eye Gel Is My New Favorite Daytime Eye Quencher

By Sheila Arkee
At age 34, it’s safe to say that I’m fully out of Spring Chicken-ville. Even though I feel pretty much the same way I did in my 20′s, there are those inevitable tell-tale signs that I have to take care of my skin differently than in my younger years. Take my eyes, for example, which need the comfort of a good moisturizer at all times to help keep them looking their non-wrinkly best.  One soothing gel I’ve been using for the past few months is Painted Earth Skin Care’s Vitamin C Eye Gel.
DSC_1770
Oil-free and non-sticky, this soothing and lightweight gel sinks right into my skin. I am impressed by the performance of this antioxidant-rich lid saver. While you can use it day or night, I prefer it during the day, used under my eyeshadows.
DSC_1777
Besides making your eyes feel great, this gel is a concentrated delivery system for the highest form of active, bio-available Vitamin C. A dab’ll do ya, and a pea-sized amount is more than enough for both eyes. The full-sized bottle retails for $32.50 and will last a long time. A sample-sized bottle is also available for $8.
The ingredients include the following:
Ingredients: Organic Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber Distillate), Silk Protein Amino Acid Blend (Sodium L-Pyrrolidone Carboxylate, Sodium Lactate, L’Arginine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Pyrrolidonecarboxylic Acid, Glycine, L-Alanine, L-Serine, L-Valine, L-Proline, L-threonine, L-Isoleucine, L-Histidine, L-Phenylalanine), Hyaluronic Acid, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Carbomer, (2s)-2-Amino-5-guanidinopentanoic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl (Vitamin E), Organic Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice), Organic Vinca Major (Periwinkle), Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol. 5% vitamin C
Painted Earth Cosmetics is an indie line of skin care and cosmetics that was founded to be an alternative to traditional, chemical-laden beauty products. This cruelty-free line is produced in the USA in a FDA registered lab and the brand has a strong commitment to their customers, community, and planet.You can find Painted Earth skin care and cosmetics online.

No comments:

Post a Comment