Sunday, February 9, 2014

A trip through the Painted Earth cosmetics gardens

by Marcia Of Beauty Info Zone

Today I’d like to take you for a stroll around part of Painted Earth. Beauty Info Zone became acquainted with Painted Earth exactly one year ago when the sweet owner sent us some products to review. We’ve since been lucky enough to enjoy an excellent variety of products from Painted Earth. Today we’re taking a stroll through memory lane and adding some products that will make new memories for us via Painted Earth.
Here’s just a little that we love about Painted Earth – they are organic and use natural ingredients; they are cruelty free; they have fast free shipping on all orders and I’ve always gotten samples in my purchases.
The first product you see in my collage is a Super Wear Gel Liner pencil because that’s the product that really made me get the most excited about the Painted Earth line. I received a few shades and since then I’ve bought all the rest plus backups of Baroque. These pencils changed my mind about pencil eyeliners and opened my eyes to how far pencils have come since I first started wearing them. I love all the shades but if I had to narrow it down it would be for Noir and Baroque.
LashLuxe mascara is a great natural mascara that gives me definition and extra lengthening.
LashLuxe mascara, Eye Fusion shadow, Noir Gel Liner
LashLuxe mascara, Eye Fusion shadow, Noir Gel Liner
Painted Earth carries a big variety of eyeshadows. My personal favorites are the High Pigment Mineral Eye Shadow Pans that are sold for $6.50. I bought Olive Shimmer not long ago and the pigmentation is amazing.
Painted Earth High Pigment Mineral eyeshadow in Olive Shimmer
Painted Earth High Pigment Mineral eyeshadow in Olive Shimmer
Another favorite is Yellow Diamond Mineral Eyeshadow in the compact. That one is a great eye brightener!
Painted Earth Yellow Diamond Mineral shadow
Painted Earth Yellow Diamond Mineral shadow
If you love baked eyeshadows then look no farther than Painted Earth for their Eye Fusion and Baked Mineral shadows.
Painted Earth Magic Powder
Painted Earth Magic Powder
There are two powders that we often rave about from Painted Earth. I’ve written about Silk Radiance High Lite Powder several times because it gives me just enough luminosity to make me glow without being a glitter bomb. But the powder that really needs the raves is the Magic Powder that Lisa reviewed. She is still raving about after all this time. No one loves powder like Lisa. She is the powder expert of the BIZ so when she raves about Magic Powder I know it’s something special, or should I say magical??
Painted Earth Luxury Lipstick in Orchid
Painted Earth Luxury Lipstick in Orchid
Painted Earth Luxury Lipstick in Orchid
Painted Earth Luxury Lipstick in Orchid
For lips I can easily recommend Luxury Lipstick. I just have one so far and it’s the perfect 2014 color – Orchid! This smooth and moisturizing lipstick is amazing. It contains “Shea Butter, Illipe Butter and Hyaluronic Acid condition while Vitamin A, C, E, Avocado and Jojoba Oils moisturize, soothe and protect”. I can’t wait to explore more of these.
Painted Earth New Phase Anti-Aging Lip Balm
Painted Earth New Phase Anti-Aging Lip Balm
One of the newer products from Painted Earth is the New Phase Anti-Aging Natural Lip Balm. This is a lip balm in a tin container. Not my favorite packaging but the product inside wouldn’t work any other way. Anti-Aging Lip Balm is more of a treatment than their regular lip balm. It helps with plumping, it helps with hydration and it helps with collagen production. It is worth me dipping my finger into this pan. It has a light caramel fragrance which is perfect for me. There’s no stinging with this lip plumping balm. I wear it alone or I’ll wear it under a lipstick.
Hint of Mint gloss in Black Raspberry
Hint of Mint gloss in Black Raspberry
Speaking of lips, there’s the Hint of Mint glosses. These were my first introduction to Painted Earth. Cute little glosses in a nice variety of shades that are only $6.50.
makeup wars lip rescue paintedearthPainted Earth makes some excellent lip balms called Lip Stuff that I’ve written about before. Add one or more of these $3 wonders to your shopping cart and you won’t be sorry. I recommend Amaretto.
Painted Earth Sedona Sunless Tanner
Painted Earth Sedona Sunless Tanner
One last (but not least) product that Lisa tried in the cosmetic gardens of Painted Earth is the Sedona Sun Sunless Tanner ($18.29). When I asked her about it here’s what she told me to share: “the Sedona Sun Sunless Tanner gives you a warm, light tan without having to worry about sun damage.  It has excellent ingredients that skin loves such as Aloe, Sunflower, Vitamins E and B-5.  Besides giving skin a light tan, it also leaves skin super soft and hydrated. Best of all, it gives that golden color without any streaking and it doesn’t stain clothing.”
Next time around I’ll take you through the bigger skincare gardens of Painted Earth so that you can get a feel for this “Cosmetics from Nature” brand. — Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment